October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ wow. Generally don't see that many in the same electrical group. Consulting/MEP firm or something?

And just wait until that first state releases results. Productivity for everyone else goes right out the window that day.

That is going to be the absolute worst!

The good news for me (and my productivity), is I took it in Missouri, most of the other folks took Kansas. Based on some of the other threads, it looks like Missouri tends to be a couple days faster just because of the online vs mail delivery.

It must be a feeling of true hopelessness having to wait for a letter to receive your results...

IL also has a 3rd party testing company that does ALL of the states testing needs...not sure how the compter based FE got through without some major lawsuits from that company since they are contracted to proctor for all state testing. and the CBT uses pearson vue (sp?) testing centers

I'm in IL. I have Continental Testing's website on constant refresh. :) I'm really not that worried; I wouldn't be totally surprised if I failed either one (I took PE/FE back-to-back), but I feel generally very good about both. We'll see.

Glad you figured it out on your own. Autocorrect using the tapatalk app changed we to week. And yes days.

Last edited by a moderator:
goes the PE results clock

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the results may be released to the states no sooner than friday, with next week being the week we all begin to find out.

Per NCEES customer service rep. results will be released by Mid December....

I went ahead and filled out my reexam application so it is ready to go and postmarked prior to Ohio's deadline. Just waiting for the results now to confirm. Hopefully my reverse psychology works!

do you really trust them? They are programmed to tell you anything but the truth. When answering what I assume was your same question asked by me, they told me late December.

I went ahead and filled out my reexam application so it is ready to go and postmarked prior to Ohio's deadline. Just waiting for the results now to confirm. Hopefully my reverse psychology works!
You have to fill out reexam applications? Can't you just re-register if your application has already been accepted once?

Back