Oct 2018 Exam - Thoughts?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed this cycle , my third attempt. My opinion was that it was more difficult than last cycle . 

Anyone have any idea why construction was the lowest?
Probably because it always is lowest or second lowest.

There was a good discussion a year ago when the Dec 2017 results came out.

Pass rates just posted! Only a 44% overall passing rate for Construction! Congrats to all who passed and to those that didn’t, most of you are not alone!
Genuine question; where do you find that metric or breakdown?  It'd be super useful to use to explain to non-engineer friends just how hard this was for me!

I passed (NY) the second time around after failing structural in the spring and realizing that was a dead end for me.  

Genuine question; where do you find that metric or breakdown?  It'd be super useful to use to explain to non-engineer friends just how hard this was for me!

I passed (NY) the second time around after failing structural in the spring and realizing that was a dead end for me.  
On NCEES' website, they give you the passing rates and the number of people of first time test takers and repeat takers for each exam.  You can then figure the overall passing rate for your exam.

Back