Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 2016 PE Exam Results, released six days after the first state released results

October 2016 PE Exam Results, released seven days after the first state released
It's not that we are say they (BPELSG)  are behind the rest of the country (again). We are saying that they are making it look like CA released on the first day. Got the hopes  up of everyone in CA that have worked many hard years for this moment  but won't amend, retract or even fix what appears to be an error.  Disheartening! 

Is there any logic behind SC's delay? I mean the rest of the south and the entire west coast has released their results. It will really suck if they push this to Friday. I may give them a call again tomorrow if the results are not posted by 12 PM.
They're walking them to Columbia from upstate.

Since Alaska cannot release the PE results until tomorrow, hubby and I decided that this would be a good plan for tonight.

It's never too early to start celebrating your exam results -- pass or fail! Drinking to my suspected failure tonight, and hoping to drink to my success tomorrow night! Haha!

All you poor souls who haven't received your results yet, feel free to join us....

@blybrook PE we look like such boozers....lol :laugh:

View attachment 10514
@blybrook PE, @mrs blybrook, and let me be the first to congratulate you on the new baby in 40 weeks. 

I'm surprised more people from MA aren't here almost having a nervous breakdown...

MIT is in Boston, shouldn't there be a lot of engineers waiting for results?

Yeah you'd think so.

I just got off the phone with the MA Board of PE's and they told me the scores are being processed by their IT department, after which they'll be released to PCS.  He sounded hopeful it would be soon, but didn't have any real idea of when we might expect to get them.

I emailed CTS again and they didn't give me any answer on when test results would be released, but instead said "Our office processes all examination results in the order in which they are received. You must take into consideration all of the other examinations we process for the State of Illinois, not only the Professional Engineering examination."

What could possibly be taking so long for them to process them?  I just get more anxious by the day, I think I'm going mad.  There has been zero productivity at work for me all week.

What could possibly be taking so long for them to process them?  I just get more anxious by the day, I think I'm going mad.  There has been zero productivity at work for me all week.
Same thing here. This is bullshit. I have been unable to sleep since Monday.

Back