NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i took school of pe in queens, and i don't think i would have passed without it. i would highly recommend taking the review class if you can invest some $$$...it will pay back, i can promise...

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (POWER) :juggle:

thanks for the tip...i have most of the School of PE notes from a coworker...i'll study it this time though....i barely used it this time

For those that failed... try, try again. I failed three times taking the mechanical that I was schooled in... tried a fourth taking it in electrical and finally passed.

thanks for the tip...i have most of the School of PE notes from a coworker...i'll study it this time though....i barely used it this time
I failed too! 54/80 for me the morning part was pretty easy, but i had tons of troubles during the afternoon (transp). Lets do a study group, i'm in Manhattan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I failed too! 54/80 for me the morning part was pretty easy, but i had tons of troubles during the afternoon (transp). Lets do a study group, i'm in Manhattan.
I took civil/Transportation and also failed with a 54/80... :( I thought I did much better in the afternoon but got the same score on both AM & PM. Anyone thinking of appealing or have done that in the past?

I took civil/Transportation and also failed with a 54/80... :( I thought I did much better in the afternoon but got the same score on both AM & PM. Anyone thinking of appealing or have done that in the past?
Actually someone told me to do that. Anyone knows the cut off score? someone mention 56/80 in other forum.

49/80 Construction Failed. This was my first time. Congrats to all who passed.

I need to study a heck of a lot more in Geo, Transportation, and Water for the morning. I did poorly in these areas about 37% in each.

State Board: New York

Exam Type: Structural Engineering

Component: Vertical

Component Date: October 2011

Component Result: Acceptable

Now that NYS has released the results, how soon 'till they start issuing license #'s? Results notice from NCEES said three weeks.

Back