NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES ID: 13086-05901

State Board: New York

Exam Type: PE - Mechanical

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Passed structures!

State Board: New York

Exam Type: PE - Civil

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

HOOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
failed :mellow: :mellow: ....47/80....Civil - Trans.....1st time....but now i have a feel of the exam and i i know my bad areas....i'm going to be upbeat and study harder...seems like i need maybe 9 more problems correct but i'll be going for much more than 56/80 next time!....probably in April....

congrats to those that passed in NY...

Thaaaaaaaaaank God, Passed PE Civil-Str First Time :sm221: :wave2:

I just spoke with NCEES and they said that NYS has not verified the release of the 16hr. structural results and they dont know how long we will have to wait! :brickwall:

Pass! (Civil - Structural) I can't tell you guys how much help it was to know you were all out there, waiting along with me :)

it finally paid off - and those who failed: I've been in the same boat before, just enjoy the holidays and start hitting the books, it is doable, at least i did it...

thanks jco0518!...i'm going to try enjoy the holidays!...and i already got the Goswami book with me right now lol....i'm going to study geotechnical and water resource more i did so bad on those parts...

Back