NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today, NYSED has issued 83 new PE Licenses.Questions:

How many candidates took the exam in Oct. 23, 2009?

Which is the historical passing average in NY?

There were about 100 test takers in Schenectady this past October.

I figure they need to post approx 135 more. Based on the April Exam- they posted 221 new PE licenses.
Other than the NYSED website, did anybody receive any kind of notification (letter, email...etc)?

The results were mailed out during the evening of January 6th. This is per my email from Castle.
Received results yesterday, i passed PE mechanical, HVAC depth

As of today, NYSED has issued 83 new PE Licenses.Questions:

How many candidates took the exam in Oct. 23, 2009?

Which is the historical passing average in NY?

There were about 100 test takers in Schenectady this past October.

I figure they need to post approx 135 more. Based on the April Exam- they posted 221 new PE licenses.
Other than the NYSED website, did anybody receive any kind of notification (letter, email...etc)?

The results were mailed out during the evening of January 6th. This is per my email from Castle.
I got my results yesterday as well - PASSED for enviro.

Honestly though, I wouldn't have been surprised either way since I still don't fully understand how they grade the thing.

My name is still not on the lookup page so if your's isn't either and you haven't received your letter; it should be fine.

-B

I got letter from castle worldwide this afternoon---Passed on control System.

I still can not find my name on the NY Ed Web. So if you still not find your name on the web and still waiting for the letter, it is still possible passed

Back