NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they post the exam results in alphabetical order or do they post all the resuls at once?

Do they post the exam results in alphabetical order or do they post all the resuls at once?
I know others who were listed last night with last names alphabetically after mine. Mine was on their today, but not last night. Looks like they are just slow to update the list.

I know others who were listed last night with last names alphabetically after mine. Mine was on their today, but not last night. Looks like they are just slow to update the list.
I received an email from NYS Office of Professional where they say that NY PE Exmam results were released yesterday Jan 5. So wait for you mailing! :mf_heads_or_tails:

Here what the NYSED says about the new PE License posting in the website:

"Once the license number has been issued your name and license number will appear on-line. All licenses should be issued by the end of next week at the latest".

So, this meas that you can receive your mail telling you that you passed the PE exam, and your name is not shown in the website.

Don't worry and take it easy!

Don't give up yet. It doesn't mean that you fail that you couldn't find your name on the website. They just haven't updated yet. The most peak time isn't the first two days.

I did not find my name at the web, so I wait for the mail and cross the fingers, even fails, so what? try again

As of today, NYSED has issued 83 new PE Licenses.

Questions:

How many candidates took the exam in Oct. 23, 2009?

Which is the historical passing average in NY?

Last edited by a moderator:
As of today, NYSED has issued 83 new PE Licenses.Questions:

There weren't too many at Pratt this October!!!

There were about 100 test takers in Schenectady this past October.

I figure they need to post approx 135 more. Based on the April Exam- they posted 221 new PE licenses.

I figure they need to post approx 135 more. Based on the April Exam- they posted 221 new PE licenses.
Other than the NYSED website, did anybody receive any kind of notification (letter, email...etc)?

Other than the NYSED website, did anybody receive any kind of notification (letter, email...etc)?

The results were mailed out during the evening of January 6th. This is per my email from Castle.

PASSED!....Results received by mail on Jan 09. :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back