Now Playing

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About as long as it will take them to realize that Jimmy Fallon is one of the least entertaining people of all time.
:rotflmao:

Have you seen where he is hosting a series on Nickelodeon titled, "Tales of Middle School Romance" - it came across as VERY CREEPY to me! :blink:

JR

Nickelodeon is just turning into the MTV of old. I hold it at least 40% responsible for the wearing of thongs and inappropriate attire by underage girls.

Seriously though, Jimmy Fallon was responsible for ruining virtually every SNL skit he was ever in. How did that no talent ass-clown get hired when he couldn't keep a straight face to save his life?

Nickelodeon is just turning into the MTV of old. I hold it at least 40% responsible for the wearing of thongs and inappropriate attire by underage girls.
Which in turn results in sexually active teenagers -> leading to pregnant teens -> prompting 62 yo celebrities to make jokes about sexually active teenagers -> who then get criticized and accused of being a pervert by said teen's slutty fight attendent looking, pitbull-like (but lip-stick wearing) hockey moms and dads named Todd.

I'd like to hear him insult one of Obama's daughters, but then that wouldn't be politically correct...

Here's something geeky, that surprisingly, I never got to until now: I just completed watching all the Star Trek movies (original cast). And not only was it the first time I have seen most of them, but I watched them on Blu-Ray, and they looked fantastic!

I honestly have no idea why I never watched them until now. I mean, I saw the "biggies" - I, II, and IV. But never III, V, or VI. And I have to say, they were pretty fun! I am now considering getting the original series, season 1 blu-ray collection. I never liked the show as a kid, but as an adult, I think I will probably enjoy them.

Geek City here I come!

We don't do movies very often, but let me add my vote for The Hangover. It was the funniest movie I have seen in a very, very long time....my wife and I were both dying through the whole thing. Seeing Heather Graham's boob doesn't hurt either.

I saw Transformers 2 today with FMJR - I thought it was better than the first but still something doesn't click with me when it comes to that movie. A lot of people brought young children - the movie really isn't appropriate for young children between some of the language and violence, IMHO.

We don't do movies very often, but let me add my vote for The Hangover. It was the funniest movie I have seen in a very, very long time....my wife and I were both dying through the whole thing. Seeing Heather Graham's boob doesn't hurt either.
I am going to have to convince FMJR to catch that movie with me, though I think she is afraid to let me see it lest that sort of thing happen in my upcoming wedding! :rotflmao:

JR

The hangover was freakin hilarious. I had to go pee about 3/4 of the way through. Normally I would have held it till the movie was over. But, I seriously thought I was going to pee myself.

I'm just glad that this thread finally got a second mention of Heather Graham's boob.

I am pressing FMJR to see it with me ... but she is resisting!!! She thinks that will somehow give me some ideas for my bachelor party in Vegas!! I could never imagine that happening ... :rolleyes:

OTOH, we watched Clerks 2 on DVD - we both found it better than Clerks, but FMJR was scarred from the donkey scene!! :eek:hmy:

JR

Now I have a pretty good idea of why all the seats in the theater have a dank moistness to them.

Back