NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pASSED2:

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i've called everyone i could think of.

Mechanical - HVAC pm

Just got back from Xmas vacation to find out I failed........

Sorry to hear that... Just don't give up! I passed the PE on my second try... I passed the SE2 on the second time... I have taken the SE1 three times and I dont know the results yet...

NC results (by mail) arrived on Saturday. Big Envelope if you passed. Good Times, Good Times.

JasonVT - don't give up, don't ever give up. 3rd time was the charm for me. You'll get there...

I found this website searching for info on the Oct 07 PE exam a couple weeks ago. I really like what I've seen of this message board so I thought I would join. I just got my letter in the mail and I passed on my first try. NC was kind enough to let me take the exam in Europe while I am living overseas.

Ditto....I,m too old for this
You are not too old. I got my PE last year (results in June) and I turned 50 last year (in December). It was my 4th time taking the PE exam. The 3rd time was in 1994, I think. Go for it. No excuses involving age. :)

You are not too old. I got my PE last year (results in June) and I turned 50 last year (in December). It was my 4th time taking the PE exam. The 3rd time was in 1994, I think. Go for it. No excuses involving age. :)
You, my good neighbor, are my new inspiration :bowdown:

Congratulations

John

^^ I took the ITRE class at NCSU. It definitely helped me. Going into it, I was very nervous and expected to walk into a class of kids, all young enough to be my children. I was surprised that the class was split pretty evenly between kids and 40 to 50-year olds. You are not alone.

^^ I took the ITRE class at NCSU. It definitely helped me. Going into it, I was very nervous and expected to walk into a class of kids, all young enough to be my children. I was surprised that the class was split pretty evenly between kids and 40 to 50-year olds. You are not alone.

You would think State would offer PE review for Electrical, they don't. I would be all over that. Last I checked all they offered was Video, and by that I mean VHS. I was actually surprised how many I saw taking the exam around our age :) . Including one guy that was removed after his Cell Phone went off in the afternoon.

I'm glad you have found new inspiration. Keep studying. You've got wisdom that only comes with age. Not to say that I wouldn't love to have the energy of youth, but there is something to be said for age, too.

Back