NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will someone call the Board and ask what the first Lic. number will be? I am affraid to ask.

I am assuming she meant to say "setbacks". None the less it doesn't give you that warm fuzzy feeling does it.

The numbering thing is bizarre - I had been going with 31869 as the magic number - here's what I see now, with most of these, but not all, over 31869 out of state addresses:

(... = open numbers, 31xxx = taken numbers)

31868...31871...31885...31890...31902-31930...

weird - my last call to the board seemed to flummox them - no good answer on what the new assigned numbers will be - my regular contact was not there, so you may get a different answer...

So I wonder what number we should be checking? I guess we could be checking our name, but there is no gurantee it will be there. Any ideas?

I tried that actually 0319* I tried. It still produced a long list with 31929 the last number. I don't think it will go beyond that even if new numbers are added.

I've been trying all the "gap numbers" i.e 31869, 31872, 31886, 31891, 31931 - tedious, but what else have we got to do? work? Fat chance....

Then I am out of ideas. Just to drive us nuts they will probably start with some obsure number. :angry:

Somebody call the board. TX just recieved the results this am and have them posted. This is getting a little frustrating.

Lou Ann. She and Linda have been the most helpful.

Who have you been talking to?

Any idea who kahuna has been talking to?

Last edited:
Whoever answers the phone. I think it was Lou Ann. I will email and find out if they can give us a time frame. Get your :watch: and start saying :prayers:

Shannon

Slyvia is very helpful also. I guess they are all helpful. You have to give them credit, can you imagine how the phone is ringing right now?

I emailed Linda. Hopefully she doesn't delete my email out of anger without ever responding. :prayers:

I think I last spoke to Sylvia....
I called and talked with Sylvia's mother. Sylvia's mother said, "Sylvia's busy

Too busy to come, to the phone"

Sorry. Just too much of a softball. You youngsters are probably too young to remember that song anyway.........

Back