NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the latest information for the board.

"Wish I could tell you some good news, but so far, we have not received the FE results or the PE results! So, if other states already have them, I don?t understand why we don?t?as soon as they come in, we stop everything and get right on getting the letters out-but understand, that is not a process that can be done in ? day?so, I know you are anxious, as are hundreds of others, but our hands are tied until ELSES gets the information to us?"

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

The anxiety keeps growing... and growing. So now it looks like it will be next week????

OK just spoke to ELSES, what nice people they are. In fact we had a nice chat. Anyhow only one state's results have not gone out, and its not NC. So everyone hold on, the wave is comming :rotfl:

Yippee!!!!!!

At least I will know if I need to start studying again, or pick up a new hobby.

:drunk:

I am guessing Texas. I heard the illegals were searching out jobs in Clemson. Maybe that is there way of retailating (sp?).

Someone on "the other board" just posted they got their results and they are in WA

state. If WA got their results, the NC board should have received the

results by now. I believe they are holding out just to make us sweat.

I am beginning to think they like the harassing phone calls.

:brick:

Ya well ELSES say they have. They say they got them the first of the week. I guess the FedEx guy is going to hold them hostage.

;guns;

Why don't they just email them to the NCBELS. I am sure they just get a .txt or ANSI file.

This is aggrevating. I am getting ready to go out of town in 30 minutes

so I guess I will have to wait until next week to know the results.

Back