NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody's lying.....and I'm guessing it's not ELSES....maybe the results were sent to NC via Pony Express..

Just checked and guess I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Not a **** thing.

Time for some :drunk:

Has anybody from NC ever heard of results showing up in the mail before on the website? :suicide:

My impression from talking to to others is that the names being posted to the online directory first has been happening for the last four or five years - I wouldn't put it past them to send mail first - doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to anything they do and they update their website about once a decade (or so it seems lately)

Good Monday morning guys.

CD - Thanks for the updates from the board. Here is what i have found out:

I received a reply email this morning from the board stating they hope to get the result letters out this week. On a reply regarding the website, they said they are updating their database & are not sure how uploading to the web will work now.

So, once again, this will be a good weekend or a bad weekend, right?

I can say that in December.....they were on the web-site first......I would expect the same this time......I'm not saying how I know about December though.....

Keep an eye on the web-site.....probably after lunch.....it was around 1:00pm last time.

http://www.ncbels.org/index.htm

here's the link.....just in case some of you didn't know it.....I'm sure you all do though

You know I keep checking the site. I will proably have a heart attack when I type 31869 in and a name shows up. Every time I check it and it takes longer to load than normal I want to puke. :drunk: :suicide:

Just gat a reply from NC

"We expect to process the results this week but have run into some drawbacks; don?t hold me to that."

Now someone try to find out what "drawbacks" are!!!

So I did some more searching tonight and found out there are people with license numbers 319##, up to 31929. It seems that most of them are out of state. I am not sure what number the board with start with.

I just keep searching on numbers, my name and the name of the person I studied with.

:prayers:

I meant last night...

I hate being interrupted when I am typing (even though it was work related)!!!

Good observation WarEagle. It seams 31902 is the first number of that sequence. That is very strange. :dunno:

Hey CD,

I'm thinking the Comity folks might show up first......so I'm using 31900.....same feeling though....

Edit......Maybe 31950 is a better number...... :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does "drawbacks" mean? Did these "drawbacks" happen on a nationwide basis?

I also asked the Board if we would recieve results via the net before the mail. Below is the reply,

"Yes, but the website has NOT been updated. I just replied to your earlier message. You need to give us time to do what we do; it takes a few days."

SCPE. I sent them an email asking them that. The drawbacks thing. I also volunteered to help.

Back