NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else's exam history on the NCEES website look like this? The "Scheduled" status is concerning... shouldn't it read something like "Pending"?

Capture.JPG

Looks like there was a wave of results on NCEES around 2:30pm EST (Colorado, Indiana, Nevada, DC, New Mexico) my status has not changed on the NCEES and I haven't heard of any other New Jersians posting... so it looks like we wait another day.

I said the same thing to my wife last night. Wyoming got their results via mail yesterday. LOL.

lol, I think my chick wants to know more than me. I think she is going to kill me if I fail again and start ignoring her again and studying all the time.

yeah man, if I had kids I don't know how I'd find the time. but I'm going to be 32 so I guess I should probably get moving on that lol

i tried to find myself on the NJ license verification site, but still nothing. I thought they might update our numbers before they release the results.

I wondered that too. probably safe to just sit tight and work. sometime this week we'll get notified.

Back