NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was her name Leslie Moore?

I spoke to Leslie prior to taking the exam, I called to ask her about the whole don't-bring-notes-with-pencil-marks rule... she said that this would not be a problem, and as has been discussed here ad nauseum, it very much could be a very huge problem... so take what she says with a grain?

regardless, I just don't understand what takes some of these states so long (and it primarily appears to be those handled by the PCS), when others complete the same process in a fraction of the time.

i'm guessing around 3-4 today or sometime monday. definitetly not two weeks.

You know, I was thinking the same, but I just can't figure them out and this is not my first rodeo. This is my third, and God willing final time.

I took the FE 3 times before passing, and this is my second time with the PE so i'm also very familiar with how inefficient they are. Maybe they are paid hourly? lol

Last time i refreshed the NCEES page like a billion times and the PCSHQ site too only to see a big Fail. So i think this time i'll just wait to get the email from NCEES. I'm hoping i won't have to take it again in April but who knows. I figure even if i pass it will be forever till i get the certificate and issued a license number and if i failed it's another 5 months till April.

well, I unfortunately won't be able to take the exam again until the earliest October 2014. My wife and I are expecting our third child and there is no way I will have time to study again. So I really need to pass it now.

not to burst anyone's pipe dream of getting results in NJ today, but I asked for confirmation if today was out of the question and got it. Monday at the earliest, it is.

not to burst anyone's pipe dream of getting results in NJ today, but I asked for confirmation if today was out of the question and got it. Monday at the earliest, it is.
Thanks for updating us! Now to try and forget about it for a couple of days.... :waitwall:

Back