NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's any consolation, I sat for the Oct. 2010 exam in WI (infamous PCS) and this was just before NCEES moved to having results posted online. So not only did I get an extra week of waiting, I also had to wait for results via snail mail. And we did not get them until after the New Year. That was hellacious.

they suck

Mike, I have an idea.

All of us in PCS states should go on a hunger strike. Only consumption should be a shot every time someone in another state receives notification from NCEES on pass/fail. Nobody in PA or NJ would be able to stand after a week.

:40oz: :afro:

i'm not. feel free to log onto their website and get their number or even email address for the nj coordinator.

I called PCS- They said they are reconciling the results. What does that mean?

LOL. Who truly knows. It should mean, that reviewing grades, and adding them to each states database, but I don't have a clue why it would take this long. Did you ask how long it would take?

LOL. Who truly knows. It should mean, that reviewing grades, and adding them to each states database, but I don't have a clue why it would take this long. Did you ask how long it would take?
I asked her if she thought possibly this week and (with an attitude) said "mam, I'm really not sure." The mam is what ticked me off....

Back