NH info, and

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:jacked:
So I lived in South FL for a period.  There are a lot of people from the deep south in FL.  At first I thought a woman's southern accent was cute, but after two months of "you'all" and "DO-What", I had enough...
Yep ... that is very true. Deep south talk has it's own problems as well.

Growing up in my house, my dad was from the deep, deep south and my mother was from Brooklyn, NY. Talk about crisis in communication ... :wtf: :true:

I think these days I have something of a blended accent. For instance, I like my coffee wickid dahk, and the guys who get off for the whole holiday season are rat bahstids or the people still trying to call me over the holidays are fu*k-tahds !!

I can go on for days ...... :woot: :rotflmao

Great thread.

JR

It'd be a wicked pissah if I had to go to CONc'd to retake the exam, ayuh.

I gotta rename this thread again.
Although it does juts say NH info, nothing about test results!
I did say ..... :jacked: above
fing20.gif

trink25.gif
<--- Wicked Dahk Coffee

JR

That didn't stop me from running home at lunch to check the mail...just in case.

:suicide:

^ A whole week extra. :blink:
Is your mail transported by llamas that have to traverse the Berkshires or something? :dunno:
Just building on an earlier joke......

That didn't stop me from running home at lunch to check the mail...just in case.:suicide:
I seriously think you should call them again! Make sure to mention to the kind lady answering the phones that you are very eager to find out your results...

That will make her day!

I wish I could but I can't get out of the office today. Have you tried the licensee look-up on the website? I tried it but nothing comes up -- hopefully it just hasn't been updated. :(

I checked online. Nothing comes up. I too pray that it has not been updated!!!

There is no way they are that fast! Don't you have to wait a few weeks before you get a number????

Last edited:
:dunno: I have no idea. It seems like it would make sense to update the database at the same time that they were sending out letters. But then again they didn't seem all that technically advanced at the exam -- the codes were all handwritten on index cards.

My husband is going to check the mail around 3pm. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

So, I took the test in Concord. The staff walking around was very hawkish. I remember at one point after they collected cell phones, one of the NH staff members said out loud: "we have a cell phone scanning device, if we walk around the room and scan for a cell phone and find one on you, we will kick out out of the test"

I nearly died in my seat. There is no way the state would pony up for such a device. I know they have these types of scanners in prisons (NPR story) but they would not be able to pin point the person.....

:lol2x:

"we have a cell phone scanning device, if we walk around the room and scan for a cell phone and find one on you, we will kick out out of the test"
:rotfl:

I missed that!

Back