NH info, and

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bev King has a great beer selection, and supermarket wine.

The liquor store has higher end wines and the booze.

Fortunately, we have a little Price Chopper in Windsor, so I don't have to contend with the mob scene for groceries.

On the other site there is a post called NH results on the way...

Just spoke to the board secretary, results on the way either tomorrow or Tuesday
It was posted 15 minutes before I got my response back from Donna saying no news. What's the deal?

:huh:

THere's nothing on the website.

and I heard the cheapest place to get one is in the parking lot of the 7 Barrel Brewery.
:dunno:

Dealing with the traffic might not be worth the $5 I'm going to save for the sorriest looking last tree left.
I cut one from my yard - one less tree to mow around next year! :true:

And I always cut a funky looking one - I do want the yard to look nice :thumbsup:

On the other site there is a post called NH results on the way...
Just spoke to the board secretary, results on the way either tomorrow or Tuesday
It was posted 15 minutes before I got my response back from Donna saying no news. What's the deal?

:huh:

THere's nothing on the website.
I say go with what the board told you directly.

Aah! There's a notice on the NH website:

PE AND FE EXAM RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND WILL BE SENT ON 12/28/06. DO NOT CALL THE BOARD OFFICE FOR YOUR SCORE!

Torture! :brick: Why does it take 2 days to send out the letters??? Maybe I should call...

Aah! There's a notice on the NH website:
PE AND FE EXAM RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND WILL BE SENT ON 12/28/06. DO NOT CALL THE BOARD OFFICE FOR YOUR SCORE!

Torture! :brick: Why does it take 2 days to send out the letters??? Maybe I should call...
:ph43r:

Sounds like a great idea.

I remember calling them about 2 weeks ago and the woman who answered the phone was PISSED that I asked about the PE results. :true:

Someone else from NH! :wel

I called there once before the exam and she wasn't particularly friendly. Oh well -- if it helps get the results out any faster I won't call.

Someone else from NH! :wel
I called there once before the exam and she wasn't particularly friendly. Oh well -- if it helps get the results out any faster I won't call.
Thanks! I am actually from Western Mass... I too like many others missed their local deadlines. Got to love NH with those late deadlines! B)

^ I was about to ask where in NH you are.

I live in VT, but can literally see NH from my window.

I hope you realize how difficult it is to get licensed in Mass. by reciprocity. We've got an office in Greenfield, and a couple Vermont folks wanted to get licensed in Mass. in the event their expertise was called upon in a project there. They've been strung along for months. :true:

I am hope your friend's delay in MA is due to him not being a resident. I wonder since I lived and worked in MA for most of my life, they would take it easy on me...

I am hope your friend's delay in MA is due to him not being a resident.  I wonder since I lived and worked in MA for most of my life, they would take it easy on me...
Western Mass ??

They will be sending you results wicked late based on your location alone :lol2x:

My wife is from Lowell, MA ... she still talks like a New Englanduh even though she has been living in FL for almost 20 yrs now :true:

Best of luck. The wait sucks !!

JR

I am hope your friend's delay in MA is due to him not being a resident. I wonder since I lived and worked in MA for most of my life, they would take it easy on me...
He's a VT resident who's been licensed since the late 80's.

My wife is from Lowell, MA ... she still talks like a New Englanduh even though she has been living in FL for almost 20 yrs now 
Not much of a NE accent in my neck of the woods. It's more a Boston, Portsmouth, Maine coastal thing.

Most people here speak redneck though.

People talk funny once you approach Central MA. I cannot stand the Boston accent. this is coming from someone who lived 7 years in Boston..... :true:

I can't understand the Boston accent.

I was at some little cafe by BU for breakfast one morning, and the waitress asks me if I want "loight or daak".

I was like :wtf:

Apparently she was asked if I wanted my toast light or dark. :true:

:jacked:

So I lived in South FL for a period. There are a lot of people from the deep south in FL. At first I thought a woman's southern accent was cute, but after two months of "you'all" and "DO-What", I had enough...

My first job interview in the states was in Salisbury,MA(or something like that - Raytheon). I went there with my college and cable TV English. Man what a nightmare!!!!. Interviewed with 5 different engineers. The Principal was a MA native lady and I barely understood a word of all the things she said. After reading VTE post I feel better now. I was not the whole problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back