NFL season 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little “short” //content.invisioncic.com/r86644/emoticons/default_wink.png

Well I'd rather not see Haskins pan out either. NYG can continue to be the new browns. #longlivedavegettleman

I haven’t decided yet if i’m excited that my Broncos drafted Drew Lock or not.
I think it is a good pick, especially the way it shook out. We don't have to have the first round QB stigma attached to him, and he is PISSED that he fell, which should make him work that extra bit harder. Also, if he doesn't pan out, we didn't "waste" a first round pick.

I didn't recognize that many names from round 1- But next years drafts looks to be excellent, you have the QB's from UGA and Bama, and maybe Tua? ( cant remember where he transferred too) I think Clemson's team was pretty young last year so probably several of them looking to get paid next year too..

Tua is at Bama, you're thinking of Jalen Hurts, who transferred to Oklahoma. In addition to Tua, Hurts, and Fromm, Ehlinger from Texas might declare, as well as Justin Herbert from Oregon. Lots of QB prospects.

I had a 50-50 chance...//content.invisioncic.com/r86644/emoticons/default_wink.png

I think it is a good pick, especially the way it shook out. We don't have to have the first round QB stigma attached to him, and he is PISSED that he fell, which should make him work that extra bit harder. Also, if he doesn't pan out, we didn't "waste" a first round pick.
Definitely this. At #10, he would have been a reach and would have all kinds of pressure to be the next great Denver QB.

I have been pleasantly surprised by my Dolphins. We didn't spend big in free agency, had a good draft and picked up a young low risk, high reward QB in Josh Rosen😎

So who should be the favorite to win the next Super Bowl?  The smart money is on the New England Patriots.  Not just for 2019, but for 2020, 2021, 2022......and on until Bill Belichick retires.  No matter who the QB is or any other position, the system in place is what wins and they always seem to find the people who can execute that system.  They don't need to play out the season, just give New England the NFL champion title and leave it at that.  I don't see anyone seriously challenging the Patriots this season or in the foreseeable future.   Very frustrating when there is supposed to be "competition" but that has been killed in this league.  It's a serious problem because fans start to lose interest late in the season when they know their team is out of the playoffs and the Patriots are in as always.  
CBS has answered your original question.
WHO DAT 4 life!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxlb4c1hw3K/?igshid=qzckqjoxnf85

View attachment 13270

But we don't know who from the bottom 4 on that list are going to lose another player due to a criminal charge, drug use / possession, violence against their girlfriend, etc..

Cowboys made the playoffs last season, so expecting an 8-8 season in 19-20. 

And hell, sure someone like Zeke will continue to do dumb things and find himself another suspension. 

Yeah... No on the seahawks. They had a lot of lucky breaks in terms of their defense. Those guys played wayyyyy above their actual ceiling. They will come back down to earth this season imo 

Back