NFL PLAYOFFS PICK EMS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldpatriotslogo.jpg

terrible_towel_STEELERS_SUCK_BALLS-s607x457-16127-580.jpg

Hey I'm a fan of #1, and you like #2. At least neither one of us like feet...

Could be a fun AFC title game if it comes to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's telling me that registration is over. I didn't play this year, maybe you had to register before a certain date even if you wanted to join another group?

I don't think that there is a link directly to the NFL Playoffs pickems, but if you make a pickset, then join a private group with the above info, you'll be fine.

The Manila Folders are in.

This is just winners and losers right? I'm not a pick against the spread guy.

With a miraculous comeback from Week 14 on, I won the VTE household football bet for this season. We pick a handful of games straight up each week. I was down 6 after Week 14, narrowed it in Week 15, swept week 16 to go 1 game up, and then furiously kept hitting reload on ESPN Gamecast during the 4th qtr of the Lions-Vikes game yesterday. After Detroit won, I clinched, and my wife looked like Tom Coughlin after the Eagles game.

I get a Pats sweatshirt of my choice for my troubles.

WINNERS AND LOSERS. NO SPREAD.

And you have to do what Wilheld said. Create a pick set, then join a group. Input group ID 83662 then password eb2500

There was a problem
* You are not a member of this group. (Error #113)
That's okay... I probably would have lost anyway. After all, I'm a Dolphins fan.
VTE's link above gave me the same message. Then I signed into my Yahoo account, and tried the link, and it worked perfect.

Go sign in to Yahoo, or create a yahoo address if you need one, and jump in

Weird, it's working for me today. I've done Yahoo games for years, and I have an entry in the Bowl challenge. Maybe it was a cookie thing, since I did a clean after work yesterday. Fire Tony Sparano is entered.

Back