NFL PLAYOFFS PICK EMS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may have to get an EB.com office pool started,

cause I'm thinking a PIT/NE AFC championship and a PIT/ATL rematch for the Super Bowl

could get interesting.

:D

I went 2-2 the first week and lists me in first, but someone who went 3-1 with the same number of points is in second? how does that work?

I went 2-2 the first week and lists me in first, but someone who went 3-1 with the same number of points is in second? how does that work?
I was supremely confident that the Seaducks would get beat, so I put 16 confidence points on them. I think you only lost 4 confidence points on that one.

I'm having a really hard time deciding on this weeks picks. last week was easyclick click click click done.

The jets have the momentum going but has their underdog luck run out? The bears/packers spilt their games this season, so it is hard to choose... I don't believe the bears played their hardest for that last game against the packers and they have been getting better each week.

:( :dunno:

why is this topic still active? Football for the 2010-2011 seasonm ended last Sunday.

Go Bruins!

went online last night to make my picks and no one else has entered them...whats up?

waiting until last minute to see what everyone else did so you can plan accordingly? or just given up becasue your team is now out of the running?

or just given up becasue your team is now out of the running?
I'll still pick games and all, it's just that I'm still in denial over last Sunday.

My wife and I are ultra-competitive in all things, except in things where one of us has a big advantage, like getting out of speeding tickets or writing our names in the snow, but the loser of our playoff bets after this week has to wear a Jets shirt to work the Friday before the Superbowl if they win this weekend.

On that note: DV - wave a terrible towel on my behalf ok?

They passed out white towels at the Pats game, which were quite appropriate in the 4th quarter. And the game was terrible, so it's close.

Ok, I made my picks.

My Superbowl is Jets vs. Bears.

I don't care in the NFC, and I hate the Jets, I just have a bad feeling about it.

I'll be in NY next weekend, and hope I don't have to pick up a copy of the fuckin' Post touting them going to Dallas.

Not looking that way right now, but if the Jets DO make it... I'll send you a laminated copy :D

Still warm from last year! Wish that end of the first half fumble hadn't happened, could have changed that game entirely. I'll give them credit for a second half shutout and putting up some points at least.

Oh, and Jay Cutler is the biggest sissy in the NFL.

I hope Green Bay annihilates the Steelers.

I'm not a Cutler guy, but rumor is he may have been playing on a shredded knee. Let's see what the MRI says before we kill the guy.
This is professional sports. Guilty until proven innocent! If he's got the power to walk around the sidelines and onto the field to talk to Rodgers after the game, he could have played!

It probably just wasn't the knee. His insulin levels may have been out of whack too. but the 3rd string QB did a good job for that amount of time he gets to practice with the O line. Probably helped that GB didn't have film on him so they really didn't know his stlye of play.

Back