NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, what a coincidence this happened in such short order.

Can't say I blame Welker, the Pats didn't do right by him and he took his talents elsewhere and stuck it to the team by making a rival better. Not like he traded a HOFer for some slob, I'm sure he'll do well with Manning and that sort of dynamic offense.

It still sucks, he was the heart and soul of the team and a hell of a receiver, as well as tuned in to Brady. In Bill I'm not so sure we trust anymore.

Reading some articles on ESPN this morning about the Welker/Amendola thing shed some light into what happened.

Allegedly, NE offered Welker 2yrs @10M, Denver offered him 2yrs @ $12M.

NE's contract with Amendola, while is a 5yr @ $31M contract, only guarantees a 2yr @10M, so NE can kick him to the curb after 2 years if he doesn't work out.

Link: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/74009/danny-amendola-to-pats-a-few-thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
FREE-AGENCY-FRENZY-682x1024.png

Welker is just another playoff underachiever like his QB Manning. They both play lights out all season, only to blow it at the critical moment.

Yup, I said it!

Legit MVP candidate of SB XLII had they won, best known for the drop in XLVI that might have sealed it.

I'm stuck watching Broncos games since they are the 'local' AFC team in North Dakota, but I'm hoping for a late Manning pick or Welker drop late in an AFC title game in Foxborough.

And Woodhead is in San Diego. The mass exodus of short white guys from the Pats is on. There's even talk of Edelman (the poor man's Welkah) to the 49ers.

Ahh ok, we had a campout this weekend, my neighbors are from WI, so I figured since he hadn't hung himself from the tree in his yard that discount double check didn't leave...

It's kind of a shame what these guys for for an extra million or two. I know it's business, but you would think more would take 10 million versus 12 million to not play for a shitty team..

Of course we have seen that rarely happens......

could be what his little blond girl friend is doing to him.

Back