NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy mother of holding no-call, Batman! I guess "good coverage" is now redefined as hanging around the receivers hips with both hands pulling his jersey for dear life.

tumblr_mholl5aais1qzrlhgo1_r2_500.gif

That is all...

If you get that close and can't get in with 4 downs then the defense shut you down and they deserve the win. It's fundamnetally what kiilled the Pats. They just couldn't get in for the TD.

Did you see this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jacoby-jones-won-lot-baltimoreans-free-furniture-165524972--nfl.html

Reminds me of the Jordan's Furniture promotion when the Sox won the WS in 2004. Jordan's had a deal at the beginning of the season for anyone buying furniture in April if the Sox won the series...it was free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welker to Denver?!?!?
Not sure how I feel about it yet. I didn't like Manning before he came here, but was definitely glad Tebow was being replaced. I really like the WR's we had before, so I'm not really sure who will be relegated to #3 (probably Decker).

So the Jets already have Revis on the way out, now they lost Greene at RB. But they've really solved the QB situation with David Garrard. Yep, a QB who peaked in 2007 and hasn't played a single minute in two years. Good job, Jets. Good job.

^ un believable. Amendola signed for 5 years/$31M, Welker left for 2 years/$12M. One would think that the Pats must have offered Welker at least that, but he's had enough of their low-balling him so he said screw it and walked. I'm not liking what this might do to team morale.

Back