NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To quote Mike Greenberg this morning, "that was the most pathetic display of professional sports we've seen all year."

ezgif.com-resize.gif

It looks like he lost his pet dog Frank.

As of now the Bucs have the 1st pick in the draft, yay we sucked the worst of everybody so far.

Cardinals still holding on with the NFC West!

Holding on by being barely alive, since their whole damn team is practically injured.

It's johnny football time in browns town.

I know that there are some folks that don't care for Cam Newton, but he's very lucky to come away with a small injury after a bad accident yesterday outside of the stadium. Thank goodness he was wearing his seat belt.

1209-cam-newton-accident-twitter-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like him but I wouldn't wish him injury or anything...90% of these players are crooks (remember the kids that played football in HS?), it's just most keep out of the media when they steal, rape, and cheat.

I used to live down the street from mark chmura who went on to play for Green Bay. Great athlete but not such a great guy. It all ended badly when the babysitter accused him of rape.

Don't like him but I wouldn't wish him injury or anything...90% of these players are crooks (remember the kids that played football in HS?), it's just most keep out of the media when they steal, rape, and cheat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Auburn never would have one a championship if the SEC had a salary cap in place.

Holding on by being barely alive, since their whole damn team is practically injured.

Seahawks are closing in! frankly the scariest team on both our teams' schedules right now is St. Louis. nothing to lose, everything to gain, playing unpredictably well. good luck tomorrow night (i obviously hope you lose though).

Last edited by a moderator:

Seahawks are closing in! frankly the scariest team on both our teams' schedules right now is St. Louis. nothing to lose, everything to gain, playing unpredictably well. good luck tomorrow night (i obviously hope you lose though).
I know! I hate the Hawks! Well, not as much as I hate the Niners, but still. And St. Louis? Dude, they are white hot and out to spoil everyone's shit right now.

I wouldn't hate the Hawks so much if it weren't for Pete Carroll. That dude is a taint.

Back