NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst call in the history of NFL coaching. Really, you wanted to "waste a play"? Then take a f*cking knee, dipshit, because a wasted passing play STOPS THE F'ING CLOCK.

I don't care what ANYBODY says, you do not pass the ball when you have three attempts to have the best running back in the league fall forward for a yard. If you want to get cutesy, do some little run/pass option play on 4th down after you've already been stopped.

Somewhere, wherever he is, VT is laughing out loud and saying...DEFLATE THIS SHERMAN!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not I told my son Friday morning "The Pats are gong to win it for my friend". He asked me "What???" (he is a Seahawks fan). I told him to not to worry.

We rooted for the Patriots last night. I was a NE kid, so it's down deep in my soul. The game looked sad for awhile and then it looked spectacular.

And now that this nonsense is over:

10959421_10153179281121840_426787957622735245_n.jpg

I started out rooting for the thugs but then I ended up pulling for the cheaters.

W

Worst call in the history of NFL coaching. Really, you wanted to "waste a play"? Then take a f*cking knee, dipshit, because a wasted passing play STOPS THE F'ING CLOCK.

I don't care what ANYBODY says, you do not pass the ball when you have three attempts to have the best running back in the league fall forward for a yard. If you want to get cutesy, do some little run/pass option play on 4th down after you've already been stopped.
Well, first and goal on the 4 yard line he "only" got a 3 yard gain when everybody on the planet knew what was coming. Why would you possibly want to run it again?

Couldn't have happened to a more dis-likable coach.

the commercials sucked. if i wanted a bunch of public service annoucements i'd watch pbs.
Those were some of the most depressing commercials I have ever seen. According to those insurance commercials, we're all about to have our shit stolen and our kids die.

the commercials sucked. if i wanted a bunch of public service annoucements i'd watch pbs.

Somebody needs to tell the marketing department at Nationwide that the idea is to get people to associate your products with positive things.

We don't have cable, but we were able to stream the game live from NBC for free. :woot: But it meant we missed most of the national commercials and saw the same T-Mobile vulture commercial about 9 times.

It was on NBC.

that's what I said? we don't have any tv at all, just internet. It was cool that we could stream it, but we just got the same 2-3 commercials over and over. Sounds like we didn't miss much...

Back