New York Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You left out the part where it only happened after you called and played dumb.
malibu_stacey_2.png

Thanks for the feedback...it's craziness how long they take. Not a single license posted today again.
It'll happen!  Don't despair!  As long as NCEES says you passed, that's what matters!  Unless you're trying to flee your current job with the PE title, or need to urgently stamp something, I say just relax.  Have a drink.  At least your wait is during the wonderful summer months, and you're not looking out the window at the 3-hours/day sunlight?  🤣

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...October 2018 to March 2019 isn't 18-months?  Plus, results from NCEES were released December 2018, so it was a solid 3-month period before NYSDOE license number came in for me, at least from the last round.  My license issue is dated something like March 3, 2019, which is when it was entered in the system and valid.
Not you. Others have reported 18 months.

Not you. Others have reported 18 months.
Ah!  Okay, I was really concerned.  Yeah, I think I've seen the 18-month number thrown around, but I feel like that was reciprocity/having an application reviewed for out of state work.  I think once you sit the exam, in NY, a 3-month period is semi-normal (longer than the 6 to 8 weeks, but it is slowly becoming the standard, unfortunately).

Back