New York Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I've seen that. Maybe they're compiling all of the applications and going to upload them all in one fell swoop this week.

*melodramatic tone*

The going rate seems to be 1 for 1. The rate may change tomorrow but that's what it is today... One day, one license.

Well it's 6 weeks and nothing.  So I called again today and they are now telling me I should have gotten an email because I applied many years ago and have a paper file and need to resubmit Form 1.  I started getting annoyed because I never received an email and then she goes on to say that since it's a paper file they don't have my email, that I should have called.  I did call.  No one knows the meaning of customer service anymore.  I find this completely unacceptable on NYS's part.  

This is very painful...at this rate we should have our licenses by December 😫
Just in time for my birthday! 😀

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. Another two more weeks it is then. Well, maybe longer since the 8 week mark is 4th of July weekend. Like I said, most likely mid-July.

I don't think anyone from April 2019 cycle has been licensed yet. All additions are from previous cycle. Which indicates we could have to wait until next cycle passes. 

I don't think anyone from April 2019 cycle has been licensed yet. All additions are from previous cycle. Which indicates we could have to wait until next cycle passes. 
I know a guy that passed October 2018, he said it took him about 8 weeks to get the license. I'm just surprised it is taking so long. I don't understand the holdup. Don't they have to approve anyone taking the PE test anyways in NYS? Do they have to recheck the paperwork?

Incorrect. They've issued licenses from April 2019. I took the exam with someone I knew from school and he showed up in the recent additions.

So, I do not understand the hold up at all. Also, to only add one license per day after a week of inactivity is appalling.

Good news: I just got off the phone with NYSDE Office of Professions. The lady said mail has already been sent to my address and should arrive withing 7-10 days and that she's uploading licenses and mine should be online by end of day today. Fingers crossed.

My last name starts with 'S'

Back