NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hung-037: ahhh..the wait!!
Alright - I just went to the NYS Office of Professions website and the site is down!!!!!! Either I single-handedly crashed it, <_< or they shut it down for a HUGE update - hopefully with all of our names on it!!

Or, the site is just down. :dunno: :waitwall:

I don't think update is possible before CASTLE reports the results...The results are in North Carolina...OP will not have them until CASTLE reports to them too....

Last edited:
I don't think update is possible before CASTLE reports the results...The results are in North Carolina...OP will not have them until CASTLE reports to them too....
What you're saying makes a lot of sense, but I wish you had no clue what you were talking about. :bawling:

What you're saying makes a lot of sense, but I wish you had no clue what you were talking about. :bawling:
OK Boom, you just gave me a heart attack. I am now leaving on a camping trip with my wife and 5 kiddies. I thought I'd give the board a last look. When I saw that the NY Results thread was first on the list, I was sure it was going to be a message like "just went to the mailbox, results are in".

If that was the case, I would postpone the trip by a few hours. (yeah, right over my wife's dead body!). Maybe its better that I just forget about it for a few days. I'll be back on Wednesday. I'll probably find a place to log on from beautiful upstate NY though.

Talk to you soon and good luck. :party-smiley-048:

OK Boom, you just gave me a heart attack. I am now leaving on a camping trip with my wife and 5 kiddies. I thought I'd give the board a last look. When I saw that the NY Results thread was first on the list, I was sure it was going to be a message like "just went to the mailbox, results are in".
If that was the case, I would postpone the trip by a few hours. (yeah, right over my wife's dead body!). Maybe its better that I just forget about it for a few days. I'll be back on Wednesday. I'll probably find a place to log on from beautiful upstate NY though.

Talk to you soon and good luck. :party-smiley-048:
Sorry about that. Well enoy the camping trip with the family. The wait is killing me. I'm on the verge of giving my mailman my cell number so he can call me when there's an envelope with "CASTLE" on it.

PEPG... Like I said I'm really sorry (again) about that post I made that moved "NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007" to the top of the list. "smanessis" just gave me the same feeling, I was out in the field all day and I was anxious to see this topic... and BAM.. top of the forum. Karma... it really is a b*tch!!! :smileyballs:

Last edited:
PEPG... Like I said I'm really sorry (again) about that post I made that moved "NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007" to the top of the list. "smanessis" just gave me the same feeling, I was out in the field all day and I was anxious to see this topic... and BAM.. top of the forum. Karma... it really is a b*tch!!! :smileyballs:
sorry....I didn't mean to get anyone's hope up

sorry....I didn't mean to get anyone's hope up
Considering, my update over the weekend got a good amount of hopes up, don't be sorry.... everyone from NY is on edge about this. Hell I think everyone is pissed at me for that update, which will most likely lead to a "How do we kill Boom" poll under "shoot the breeze" :suicide1:

Where is my results CASTLE!!! Where is it!? Huh?!
I think it's time for a road trip, to CASTLE headquarters and demand for our one page letters!!!

It's sad but at this point I think my feelings will be as followed:

Receiving Letter - EXTREMELY HAPPY AND RELIEVED

Passing - happy and relieved

Not Passing - Pissed off, which will lead me to boycott anything related to CASTLE(S) - (Like the middle ages, lord of the rings, etc...)

Yes I know I'm not making any sense, but seriously where is my letter!!!! :mad:

i just checked the state board's website and there meeting schedule is..

Tentative Meeting DatesChiropractic: July 12, October 11

Dentistry: October 12

Engineering & Land Surveying: July 20
i hope that they just don't post meetings that are already past.

Yes I know I'm not making any sense, but seriously where is my letter!!!! :mad:
So many of us know that feeling :true: I know the last time I was waiting, I got to the point to where I didn't even care what result I received ... just give me the !@#$%^& letter already !!!!! :eek:ldman:

Just in there a little longer !! One day very, very soon you won't be :mail-296: :waitwall:

JR

I saw in the "Results" forum posted by "Ona":

"FYI: I just spoke with CASTLE WORLDWIDE and they told me that the New York results are being compiled this week and may be mailed out at the end of this week (6/27-6/29)... maybe next week???? I took the FE exam, but they said it was the same timeline for both FE and PE."

I guess like everyone was saying it looks to be around July 4th

OK Just got back from a short camping trip. Nothing in the mailbox. Went online, checked OP website. 084878 through 084890 have been posted since yesterday. All the names are A's and B's. They are all New York State residents (one from NJ metro area, probably took exam in NY state).

Bottom line - I think the State has the results, and they are posting them. Check it out. I think I'm right on this.

Oh - here is the website - http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm

go to search by license number, start with say, 084885 - work your way up to 90 (or higher as they post). You will see they are all in alphabetical order.

If your real brave you can search by name also on the same page. Type yours in, select engineering and see what happens.

if your right my name starts with with a C so i'll know soon.

up to 084893

still in the B's

now i'm nervious

Last edited by a moderator:
a post fromt the "other board"

New York is DEFINITELY live updating the website right now with those that passed. They did about 6 on Monday and I knew one of them and he took it in April. I am also sure because mine just showed up and I took it in April. Whew. They've done a handful so far today.

They appear to be going roughly alphabetically (actually reverse alphabetically a few at a time, so ba-, then ay-, then al-, etc. Then ca-, bo-, etc.) You can keep checking your name or check by number, they're around 084892 right now.

Back