NEW YORK - RESULTS April 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great! I am going away the 23rd through the 27th. I guess Mrs. Huff next door (the old lady who will hold my mail) is going to find out before me. Now my vacation is going to be like the last week at work - useless. ]
last years results started showing up around the 28/29th of june so i'm guessing that they won't arrive till you get back.

enjoy the vacation. Whatever the results are,they are, they can't be changed now.

Boom - same here.... my wife and I are taking my son away this coming weekend and I have a weekend of golf in PA the following weekend. Naturally when my wife told me she booked the weekend (and that golf was going to be the following weekend) I was both happy and pissed... I just want to get my results (NJ) and not let an envelope sit there for a few days.
-Ray
Ray... I hope you and your family have a great time. Golf... I'm not even sure a few birdies will make you feel any better about the envelope sitting there.... well maybe a few birdies and an eagle. :party-smiley-048: My vacation is actually going to see my entire family in Greece... so as the results delay... the ticket price goes up. :) But the price will be well worth it. For the past month everytime I call them, the conversation usually goes like this....

me: hi

them: did you pass

me:arrrrrrgh, still waiting

Good Luck with Golf and especially with your results!!!

Hang in there NJ examinees !!!!

Remember, once you get past the exam administrator and then

the state licensing board
11.gif

you will be home free !!!! :waitwall: :p10940623:

JR

Last edited:
ANYBODY HEAR ANYTHING ELSE? I'll even settle for a viscious lie right now. This is torment. Can anyone confirm the letters are going out on 6/22 for NY? PLEASE?

just kidding :Locolaugh: I have a feeling that the June 22nd myth may be true. If so, we may get the results on Monday or Tuesday....

Hang in there PEPG..hopefully good news are coming next week...

Last edited:
New York posted two more PEs by reciprocity. When is the new class going to be posted? They used to post before the results were mailed out. I guess whoever said they don't do that anymore is right!

:deadhorse:

NY's results come direct from Castle. I do not believe NY sees them until after you get your letter. It takes the full 3 weeks for names to start apearing on the site. Yes I was obssesed.

Also, NY's computer system has a glitch. If you took the FE out of state and pass the PE instate, your file is not flagged to even be given a number.

I waited patiently last January, for a month after recieving the letter and my name was still not up on the site, I called and they said good thing you did or we would never have known to look at your file again.

NY's results come direct from Castle. I do not believe NY sees them until after you get your letter. It takes the full 3 weeks for names to start apearing on the site. Yes I was obssesed.
Also, NY's computer system has a glitch. If you took the FE out of state and pass the PE instate, your file is not flagged to even be given a number.

I waited patiently last January, for a month after recieving the letter and my name was still not up on the site, I called and they said good thing you did or we would never have known to look at your file again.
Great! Nice to know we have to keep on top of them. You'd still be waiting if you hadn't called.

Oh man that sucks....Did I pass JR? Do you see anything? :mail-296:

Last edited:
Back