New Hampshire EIT results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried 4 times but couldn't get the results, it crashed every time. Is there any other way to get results ?
if you have a results and diagnostics then it is likely that you didn't pass, however if you only have a results link it is very likely you passed!!!

NCEES only gives diagnostics to those who didn't pass.

Thanks god I passed !! Best xmas gift ever !!!

I tried 4 times but couldn't get the results, it crashed every time. Is there any other way to get results ?
if you have a results and diagnostics then it is likely that you didn't pass, however if you only have a results link it is very likely you passed!!!

The NCEES site witll be down till 9 AM Eastern and I couldnt see my results. Its just ruining my sleep. :(

The NCEES site witll be down till 9 AM Eastern and I couldnt see my results. Its just ruining my sleep. :(
I passed!!! Thank everyone here for answering my questions...Logging in to NCEES was a pain!!!

And I didn't notice the title of this thread, but I actually took it in California, so I guess I was in the wrong thread. Sorry!!!

I passed!!! Thank everyone here for answering my questions...Logging in to NCEES was a pain!!!

And I didn't notice the title of this thread, but I actually took it in California, so I guess I was in the wrong thread. Sorry!!!
Congrats!!

Congrats! I just spoke to NCEES because I can't log into the site. They told me to wait another 24 hours and then try again. Such a pain.

Back