New Hampshire EIT results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like results are available. I got my result from the NCEES website. I passed!!

It looks like results are available. I got my result from the NCEES website. I passed!!

Great News! Congratulations!

Did you get e-mail from NCEES?
Thanks. No, I had been refreshing the page all day. Where it had said, "Results not Available" or something like that, now said "Results Notice" and it was a PDF version of a letter dated today.

Thanks. No, I had been refreshing the page all day. Where it had said, "Results not Available" or something like that, now said "Results Notice" and it was a PDF version of a letter dated today.

By the way, I had logged in under the MyNCEES link on the NCEES page.

By the way, I had logged in under the MyNCEES link on the NCEES page.
Got it. Thanks for the info.

Is there anybody having problems with logging in? I received an email from NCEES and clicked on the link that they provided in the email...and I logged in with my email and password and it led me straight to registration for the next one in April...The website is soooo slow right now and I am waiting forever for it to load. I can't even get to the result page, and I dont know why I am going through hoops with the registration for the next test...Am I doing something wrong here? I thought they sent a letter to your home to let you know if you pass or fail.

Is there anybody having problems with logging in? I received an email from NCEES and clicked on the link that they provided in the email...and I logged in with my email and password and it led me straight to registration for the next one in April...The website is soooo slow right now and I am waiting forever for it to load. I can't even get to the result page, and I dont know why I am going through hoops with the registration for the next test...Am I doing something wrong here? I thought they sent a letter to your home to let you know if you pass or fail.
I went to https://ncees.org/Exams.php

Selected New Hampshire from the pull down

clicked on the blue button that said "click here to register or login"

After I logged in, there is a section that says Exam Registration History and there is a "Results Notice" link under that on the right.

After I logged in, there is a section that says Exam Registration History and there is a "Results Notice" link under that on the right.
Thank you !!! I guess I totally missed it...and after an hour of reloading the page, the whole service is down...

Why online? God damn, I'd like to be able to hold the letter that shed my dreams to pieces in my hands!!! The result effects are much more efficient!!!

Thank you !!! I guess I totally missed it...and after an hour of reloading the page, the whole service is down...

Why online? God damn, I'd like to be able to hold the letter that shed my dreams to pieces in my hands!!! The result effects are much more efficient!!!
So you couldn't get on?

Nope!!!

I got on, but when i clicked on the result notice...it opened the new page, took forever to load and then crashed...I'll check later or tomorrow....waited till all this hype to be over. I assumed I didn't pass.

Back