NEVADA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transpo_vidz

Reaction score
I spoke with the Nevada Board just now and they said that they just received results from the NCEES this morning. The receptionist said we should expect them by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
transpo_vidz did you try to pay them off? It would drive me crazy!

I emailed the board yesterday but no reply yet.
A coworker in Reno received their letter yesterday and he passed. I am in Las Vegas and hope todays THE day. I can't think of any better day to receive the news than Friday the 13th.

Just got results today. Board letter dated June 10. I passed 2nd attempt PE Civil Construction. No grades given just "passed" as 12th word in the letter. I shouted and teared when I read the "passed" all other words I did'nt bother to read afterwards. i was nervous when I read first because I was told the first word in the letter should be "Congratulations" but it was not. Congratulations to others who passed and keep on trying hard on October exams for those who failed. Praised the Lord!

I received my letter several days ago but only got up the courage to open the small envelope late last night after I'd had my fun for the evening and knew I could just go directly to bed if it contained bad news. It contained good news:

I PASSED!!!!!

Civil PE/Geotech Depth; Reno, NV; 1st Attempt

Thanks to everyone on these boards for all the help and information shared. This was definitely the right survival raft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my results in Las Vegas on Friday the 13th. The letter was dated June 10th. I passed Civil/Transportation depth. I feel excited and relieved! Good luck to everyone yet to receive their results.....It was fun being a member of EB.

Back