NCEES.org down?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34 minutes ago, snickerd3 said: reasonable according to whom?  They provided a date...if they beat it all the better for you.  
Because they know it won't be 8-10 weeks so I don't get why they play around. If it is going to be 6 weeks just say that. They are just being annoying engineers and throwing a factor of safety on it.
Because people would lose their shit if results came out late.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, TNSparky said: NCEES gets mad when people try to contact them. Right? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere but wasn't 100% sure.
You should call and ask.
Lol!!! Don't tempt people. Those poor NCEES folks don't stand a chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, TNSparky said: NCEES gets mad when people try to contact them. Right? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere but wasn't 100% sure.
You should call and ask.
Lol!!! Don't tempt people. Those poor NCEES folks don't stand a chance.

They release the results as soon as they are ready. If they provided a date, they would do something stupid like 12 weeks to make sure they had time. So, suck it up. We all did.

Don't listen to Ken. You all should be pissed that the results aren't out yet. It's 2016 for goodness sake.

Don't listen to Ken. You all should be pissed that the results aren't out yet. It's 2016 for goodness sake.
Eaxactly! they should speed it up. They have been doing this for how many years? and still can't improve the time?

Eaxactly! they should speed it up. They have been doing this for how many years? and still can't improve the time?
lol. they have tho! it's gone from something like 57 days down to 42ish!

lol. they have tho! it's gone from something like 57 days down to 42ish!
but thats 42 days to scan bunch of scan trons and do a statistical analysis. PM would kick me off the job on a heart beat if i tell him/her i need that much time to number crunch!

but thats 42 days to scan bunch of scan trons and do a statistical analysis. PM would kick me off the job on a heart beat if i tell him/her i need that much time to number crunch!
we pay them a lot to take the exams, they have to make it look like the grading is at least difficult

we pay them a lot to take the exams, they have to make it look like the grading is at least difficult
I wonder if the NCEES people are now in some warm tropical island, making paper planes out of our collected booklets and singing in campfire, waiting for the 8th week to release the result that has been graded that Monday after exam and just enjoying all of our misery. OMG, NCEES is George RR Martin!!!!!

Just now, matt267 PE said: "Right F#cking now!!"
with that magic phrase, im pretty sure i will definitely get my result tomorrow. May not be the one i want but there would be a result nevertheless.
Patience.. Patience... Not to worry. There’s a new fiesta in the making as we speak. It’s out at the Moon Tower, full kegs, everybody’s going to be there, you ought to go.

3 minutes ago, samopuddles said:   we pay them a lot to take the exams, they have to make it look like the grading is at least difficult
I wonder if the NCEES people are now in some warm tropical island, making paper planes out of our collected booklets and singing in campfire, waiting for the 8th week to release the result that has been graded that Monday after exam and just enjoying all of our misery. OMG, NCEES is George RR Martin!!!!!
No they aren't because they don't delay results nonstop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back