NCAAF "Championship" - Who ya got?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win the NCAAF "Championship"

• Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
I would just like to take a moment to express my condolences to Joe Burrow on the end of his football career....

miserable-bengals-fans..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, at least he'll get fatty money and get to live close to home!

He should pull an Eli
Nah, that's BS. Eli and Archie were assholes for doing that ****. That's some privileged bullshit. And it didn't even really matter because the Chargers ended up being a pretty good team. Over their careers the Chargers have a slightly better record than the Giants, but the Eli got a couple rings with the Giants. I wonder how things would have played out differently.

It was a dick move for sure but how many decent players get ruined by teams that are forever terrible ? Bengals, Browns especially. Even Peyton, Brady, wouldn’t have survived more than a few seasons..

The NFL should really delete a couple teams (Jags, Browns, Bengals and Lions) would get my vote

Everybody here in Cincy is talking about Burrow, but I'm just worried because Cincinnati seems to be the place where draft picks go to die.  People seem to forget that there's more than just a quarterback on a football team and as long as Mike Brown is running things, I'm not sure I see things getting much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redskins are going to get a screaming deal with Chase Young at #2.  If they pass him over, I will laugh my ass off.

Back