NC results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally overcome with emotion

My wife and two boys have been my rock.

i need to call my wife but i dont think i will be able to get it out. haha
That's great man. Really, I can fully appreciate how you feel right now.

thank you all. I almost gave up last time. Glad i stuck it out and studied hard.

practice problems is the key...as many as you can work!

Packman; your thread is very motivating from start to finish. I just failed the ME thermal/fluids but your posts really demonstrate the ability to dust one's self off and keep going. Thanks and congratulations.

One of my favorite quotes from a man who fought till the end!

Don't give up. Don't ever give up!

- Jim Valvano

eowen99

Dont give up. Take a month off, get signed up for a review class, re-apply, and take it again.

The feeling you get when you see your name on the License website it so totally worth it.

Took 2 review courses (Test Masters and School of PE) Last 2 times taking test it really wasn't difficult no suprises on the questions at all. Studied and took practice tests to the tune of nearly 350 hours this last time and 4 practice tests with scores in the 90%. Really left feeling good about the wait for results. Totally kicked in the #$%& this time.

Couldn't tell you what I missed if my entire family depended on it so the diagnostic they give is total garbage. By the way it is the morning that is causing the fail not the afternoon. Scoring almost 30 each time in afternoon.

Now I have to wait 12 months if I wanted to take it again but since I have no idea what went wrong would likely see the same result so why bother. I have a 3 year old to raise that is much more important and value in time spent.

Failed with the same score 3 times. 49.. I give up!
I know it's very frustrating but I wouldnt suggest to give it up & this is a my second attempt and still awaiting for my results and I have spend enormous amounts of time this time and had built enough confidence as compared to the 1st one...but if I dont make it this time...I am not going to give up regardless....

sorry for the double post,

i understand how you feel. that is how i felt after failing it the second time.

the best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do!

NJ...called the State today to see what my next steps were.

The lady told me that in NC I don't have to do anything. My ID card and certificate will be mailed to me. All I have to do is order my seal :) .

As far as they are concerned, I'm a PE. I guess I thought it would take a few weeks, or even longer, to get everything finalized etc.

Hell, I haven't even had time to change my email sig.

NJ...called the State today to see what my next steps were.

The lady told me that in NC I don't have to do anything. My ID card and certificate will be mailed to me. All I have to do is order my seal :) .

As far as they are concerned, I'm a PE. I guess I thought it would take a few weeks, or even longer, to get everything finalized etc.

Hell, I haven't even had time to change my email sig.
That's awesome bud.

Latest posts

Back