NC results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Pack, if you really feel like you passed, you can request a manual scoring of your test from NCEES...might be worthwhile for ya!
Would not recommend this. Basically just a waste of $$ and time that could be better spent analyzing your results and studying for the next exam session.

Bump to the top.

Failed the October exam. Hoping for better results this time around.

Any other North Carolinians waiting on results?

Congrats PEnismighter...come on Pack, you got this!

Thanks. I took structural this time around and it was a great decision. Much easier to analyze a problem you're comfortable with.

Pack, just look. Pass or not, it's not worth torturing yourself. I'm sure you studied your tail off, so don't worry about the outcome, be happy with the effort you put it.

Easier said then done.

Failed again. Gonna take some time away this long weekend and figure out a game plan.

I passed!!! Failed it the first time a couple years ago, but got it this time. Does not look like they have updated the license look up yet on the ncbels website.

might as well bring this one to the top...I'm hoping results come out today even though NCBELS says early next week.

just saw my name on license look up.

Holy Shit...i cant believe I PASSED!!!!!

third time
:band: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :appl: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

totally overcome with emotion

My wife and two boys have been my rock.

i need to call my wife but i dont think i will be able to get it out. haha

Latest posts

Back