NC PE - spring 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew I passed !! Checked the website and now its official
Congrats to all who passed!

Anyone who took Civil and Water Resources in afternoon heard yet? It seems like there are 210 new licenses (36762-36971). I am wondering if NCBELS has uploaded all the names yet or they are still working on it. I am not seeing my name yet but still hoping for positive.
I was kind of thinking that 210 seemed like not a lot considering how many people were there in the big room. I know there's a chance that I passed even though my name isn't listed, but I'm not going to hold out hope. I guess the one thing that kills me is I knew people who said they had trouble on half the test, guessing on a ton of the questions, yet they still passed. I know people who I helped work out practice problems for because they didn't know how, and they passed. I felt very confident and thought I did a great job. But did I pass...nope.

I dont think its officially official until you receive the letter. I want something I can take to court and I cant take a screen shot to court.

I dont think its officially official until you receive the letter. I want something I can take to court and I cant take a screen shot to court.
I hope it is official because I have already changed my email signature to add a big fat P.E. after my name.

If you did that, they probably will take your license out from their system.

Is it bad that I'm going to go to the Ceremony with my parents, grandparents and fiance and we are going to take pictures like it's prom night???

This feels more important than my college diploma.....

Back