NC PE - spring 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I will be out of town next week, so I was hoping to be able to find out sometime this week. Guess I will have to wait :(

Since NCBELS has the results; if we call, will they provide us with a pass/fail answer?Next Tuesday is soo far away.

we can not give out any info on the phone and the results are not in the computer yet we will get that Friday it will take Friday and Monday to go through them and then Tue upload them in to the computer

if you call you will be told we do not have the results it is not for anyone to say that we have them untell they are uploaded. and told by our executive director scores are out.

Anyone ever try going to the board in person to get their results? They won't give out over the phone, but if you live in the Raleigh area will they give it to you if you stop in?

Funny how I managed to wait the first 7 weeks without any problem, but in the last couple of days, we're all starting to loose our minds :)

At first I really wanted to know my result, then last week when they started showing up I got butterflies in my stomach thinking maybe I didn't wat to know, but now I'm once again loosing my mind in anticipation :)

this whole experience has been a test of the patience I don't have.

Anyone ever try going to the board in person to get their results? They won't give out over the phone, but if you live in the Raleigh area will they give it to you if you stop in?

no they will not mail is the only way the letters go out

Does anyone know why are the NCBELS's website down at this moment, somehow, I couldn't access to the website during this hour?

Does anyone know why are the NCBELS's website down at this moment, somehow, I couldn't access to the website during this hour?
I just got on but it was really slow. Maybe that's good news... though no new info posted yet.

Back