NC PE - spring 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This needs a bump... As do I at 417pm..... Looking forward to Tuesday Morning.....

well, tomorrow's the big day. anyone else already checking? it's like an embarrassing addiction.

Holy Crap!! I just passed and I totally Screamed in my office and started crying.... Wow. Someone actually gave me legal authority to design something.

What the hell were they thinking?

Holy Crap!! I just passed and I totally Screamed in my office and started crying.... Wow. Someone actually gave me legal authority to design something.

What the hell were they thinking?

LOL VBinNC - I screamed too, and then ran to my husband's office to tell him. I know everyone likely wondered why I was running!

Oh well, my name didn't come up. Time to start getting ready for the fall I guess.

edited to add: Took the ME exam for the 1st time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I passed !! Checked the website and now its official
Congrats to all who passed!

Anyone who took Civil and Water Resources in afternoon heard yet? It seems like there are 210 new licenses (36762-36971). I am wondering if NCBELS has uploaded all the names yet or they are still working on it. I am not seeing my name yet but still hoping for positive.

Anyone who took Civil and Water Resources in afternoon heard yet? It seems like there are 210 new licenses (36762-36971). I am wondering if NCBELS has uploaded all the names yet or they are still working on it. I am not seeing my name yet but still hoping for positive.

I was Water Resources and I found out the good news today..... Second time around...

Passed on first try! Civil-Transportation. I'm glad it's finally over with. Good luck to everyone else!

Back