My dashboard changed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, registration is available. However, this is possibly changed for everyone. I think I recall reading on these boards that some folks take the exam multiple times in order to pass different discipline specific tests. I'm curious if someone that has already passed the test can confirm that there is an option for them to register again.

Same here, registration is available. However, this is possibly changed for everyone. I think I recall reading on these boards that some folks take the exam multiple times in order to pass different discipline specific tests. I'm curious if someone that has already passed the test can confirm that there is an option for them to register again.
You're correct on the multi-discipline.  I would wager that someone on these boards who has passed the PE has the "Available" status as well.

You're correct on the multi-discipline.  I would wager that someone on these boards who has passed the PE has the "Available" status as well.
Most likely.  It's not like the very old days, when you received a P.E. it was for any engineering (My grandfather told me this).  Now I took the Civil P.E., which means I have a P.E. in just Civil Engineering.  I would still have to take the P.E. exam in, say Mechanical, in order to be a P.E. in Mechanical Engineering.

I wouldn't fret too much about the change on your dashboard, it's likely that it just means they've released the scores to the states and now you can start the registration process for the next test because it's no longer on hold pending results. it's not an indication of pass/fail, just that the scores have been released to be approved by the state board. Results will likely be out soon! Best of Luck to all of you! 

Most likely.  It's not like the very old days, when you received a P.E. it was for any engineering (My grandfather told me this).  Now I took the Civil P.E., which means I have a P.E. in just Civil Engineering.  I would still have to take the P.E. exam in, say Mechanical, in order to be a P.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
That's why I like the states that specify your discipline in the stamp itself.  I wouldn't want a water resources engineer stamping a bridge design, for example.  No offense, water people!

i took the petro which is only offered in october

and it is letting me register for april exams, so I wouldn't worry about it (by the way I can't register for those unless it lets me take a different discipline)
Nice to see another petro test taker here. How did you feel after the test? I thought it was HARD!!! AM was okay but PM felt like the test from hell :(

Nice to see another petro test taker here. How did you feel after the test? I thought it was HARD!!! AM was okay but PM felt like the test from hell :(
I found it very difficult, I studied pretty hard this time-- but it wasn't much help

Found the opposite true-- the afternoon I think I did better than the morning

I found it very difficult, I studied pretty hard this time-- but it wasn't much help

Found the opposite true-- the afternoon I think I did better than the morning
Yeah...everyone I talked to felt horrible after the test. There were just too many word problems. Do you think this year was more difficult than last year? Pass rate for last year was only 57% (1st timers was 71% though...). Hoping we get curved into a passing score.

Yeah...everyone I talked to felt horrible after the test. There were just too many word problems. Do you think this year was more difficult than last year? Pass rate for last year was only 57% (1st timers was 71% though...). Hoping we get curved into a passing score.
I did find this year more difficult than last

I've taken it three times now =(

Of course repeat test taken pass percentage last year was 3%...

This year I had some pretty good review course notes and studied a great deal more, and yet I still feel like I will fail

I'm a first timer and I put in a lot of hours studying for the test too. I just didn't expect to spend more than half my time checking my references to answer tricky word problems. On a positive note, if most test takers felt the same way after the test, I'm sure they'll put a good looking curve on the scoring. I guess we'll find out next week :)

Registration is now Available for the three engineers in my office who took the test.  There are two others, but they are unavailable to check right now.

Hopefully Runge is wrong or I'll be sitting again in April.
Hello, did you get your PE result or not yet. This what I can see when I click in register button, are u getting same? I hope this is  not a bad sign

Capture.JPG

Guys don't worry about the "available" status of the PE. I passed today and right up until the point  Got results it showed the PE as "available" to register . Now that my results came in it shows "already passed" for the PE. So don't worry it is a bsolutely not a sign of failure.

Guys don't worry about the "available" status of the PE. I passed today and right up until the point  Got results it showed the PE as "available" to register . Now that my results came in it shows "already passed" for the PE. So don't worry it is a bsolutely not a sign of failure.
Thanks a lot for your clarification.

I second this I passed and had the same screens you were talking about

Back