MD is out!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol what is that rush for?! I can wait one week! But I already changed my signature of my email 
This is your day and you should definitely celebrate and enjoy it!

But I'd recommend changing it back until you get your license number. You aren't legally a PE until you get your licence. You wouldn't want to get in trouble for falsely representing yourself.

This is your day and you should definitely celebrate and enjoy it!

But I'd recommend changing it back until you get your license number. You aren't legally a PE until you get your licence. You wouldn't want to get in trouble for falsely representing yourself.
Ook! Let me change it back to EIT! Thanks for the heads up

I went through my old records. In 2014 Maryland mailed me my congratulations letter with next steps and other instructions. It was dated Dec 26, postmarked Dec 30. The letter sent me to a website. The email was much shorter and was sent out Dec 29. I registered online on Dec 29. They mailed me the wallet card on Jan 3, 2015.

I went through my old records. In 2014 Maryland mailed me my congratulations letter with next steps and other instructions. It was dated Dec 26, postmarked Dec 30. The letter sent me to a website. The email was much shorter and was sent out Dec 29. I registered online on Dec 29. They mailed me the wallet card on Jan 3, 2015.
Awww how sweet!!!! Yes, my coworker told me he cannot get the license until after the Christmas! Did you attend the ceremony in April? 

With the results out so early this cycle, I suspect everyone will be PEs well before the holidays.

Yes I went in April 2015. There were about 50 of us there. 

With the results out so early this cycle, I suspect everyone will be PEs well before the holidays.

Yes I went in April 2015. There were about 50 of us there. 
That is nice! I plan to go next year which should be fun! Anyone? Who will go also?! 

Thanks. Would really appreciate knowing how long between results/issuing that email. Sorry for needling you about it but I'm so dang ready to throw those letters on my email signature!
I got the reg # letter today! postmark is Dec 7. Hope you get it too!

I got the reg # letter today! postmark is Dec 7. Hope you get it too!
I did! Thank you for the heads up. Just gotta wait for it to get approved by the board (hopefully today!) and we get those letters!

I did! Thank you for the heads up. Just gotta wait for it to get approved by the board (hopefully today!) and we get those letters!
yes, hopefully we can see our name on the license seacrch soon ,lol

Have you checked to see if you're up yet? It looks like they're still only adding out-of-states through 12/11.

Have you checked to see if you're up yet? It looks like they're still only adding out-of-states through 12/11.
Yes I can see my name in the license search! It started from 12/11/2017! The email I got claims MD no longer mailed license so they only uploaded pdf! Will I still get the wall certificate? I want to hang in the the office! The online pdf version is not looking good at all! Quality is poor, sigh 

Yes I can see my name in the license search! It started from 12/11/2017! The email I got claims MD no longer mailed license so they only uploaded pdf! Will I still get the wall certificate? I want to hang in the the office! The online pdf version is not looking good at all! Quality is poor, sigh 
Unless things have changed, you get the fancy ultra-thin wall certificate at the MD NSPE awards ceremony in April.

I assume you printed the more formal legal license they want you to hang up saying that you are a PE? Kinda looks like the same certificate that they make barbers display?

Unless things have changed, you get the fancy ultra-thin wall certificate at the MD NSPE awards ceremony in April.

I assume you printed the more formal legal license they want you to hang up saying that you are a PE? Kinda looks like the same certificate that they make barbers display?
All of this is quality information. I was so confused about the display and access of information when I had several people sign off on my application documents. Some had PE cards, some had to look up their number, some had digital stamps only. I had no idea that the tokens of representation differed so vastly. Also, I never knew there was a ceremony in MD. That's pretty cool! Something to hope for and look forward to!

Yep. Now using my new biz cards :D
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!best christmas present ever! right?  haha

I have not ordered the biz cards yet until I get my PTOE next year. I feel like I always prepare test,,,,,,sigh

Back