MD is out!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm just annoyed that we need to wait two weeks to get our registration #s to apply for the license. Why can't they just issue them online?!
True! My coworker cannot have lic # until after Christmas :(

Now I'm just annoyed that we need to wait two weeks to get our registration #s to apply for the license. Why can't they just issue them online?!
They are issued online. The last step is pretty easy: enter name, address, etc, pay the $76 and you're done.

It just takes some time for the Maryland office to get ~200 people into the system. It took about 12 days (with Christmas in between) back when I passed. In think they only have 1 or 2 people working in that office. Please be nice to them.

They are issued online. The last step is pretty easy: enter name, address, etc, pay the $76 and you're done.

It just takes some time for the Maryland office to get ~200 people into the system. It took about 12 days (with Christmas in between) back when I passed. In think they only have 1 or 2 people working in that office. Please be nice to them.
Awww thanks I won’t push them! I will just wait until I get any news from them! Still, it is so unreal! I still logged in to check if the green button still there and I am not crazy

Oh? The linked page says they mail them out 2 weeks after the exam results are posted. Will they send them by email?

I definitely appreciate the people working there -- they did a lot to help me through the process of applying for the exam. I just got back from buying a thank-you card to send to the office :)

My first correspondence for registration was via automated email. Unless they went backwards since 2014 its all online.

I remember getting something via snail mail but I think it directed me to complete the package online. I'll check when I get home.

My first correspondence for registration was via automated email. Unless they went backwards since 2014 its all online.

I remember getting something via snail mail but I think it directed me to complete the package online. I'll check when I get home.
Thank you so much for this! You rock

Congratulations fellow Marylanders!

In a month or so you'll get an invitation from the Maryland NSPE chapter inviting you to the Engineers Award ceremony where you get your wall certificate.
Thanks for all your great advice and experience re the Maryland exam. Really enjoyed reading all your posts on here!

Thanks. Would really appreciate knowing how long between results/issuing that email. Sorry for needling you about it but I'm so dang ready to throw those letters on my email signature!

Check it this thread. I thought ahead and posted whenever something significant and specific to Maryland happened for future reference.

Back