McCain Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't really sure where to put this, I couldn't find the funny pictures thread quickly, so I'll stick it here.

20081112_d-0077-5-515h.jpg

At first I thought this must be a photoshop, but look at the URL, whitehouse.gov.

This really sums things up now doesn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:
still doesn't explain why they are all throwing up the shocker
(awesome pic)
I assume that someone had a bright idea to "make a W gesture"...

...that individual is now being 'questioned' by the Secret Service.

Is there any chance that that hand gesture has something to do w/ AZ State? The only other pic I saw that had any hand gestures was with the FL State Track and Field team... they were doing the tomahawk chop thing...

Is there any chance that that hand gesture has something to do w/ AZ State?
They're a bunch of degenerates?

Looking at the picture again, armed with the knowledge that this is apparently the ASU track team, what the hell does the tubby goober on the far right (in the brown suit) do? Certainly not a track & field Athlete.

yeah...the shot put girls in track and field were always huge, like they could toss you for a few yards

My school had no gang sign to use in pictures with the president.

Is there any chance that that hand gesture has something to do w/ AZ State? The only other pic I saw that had any hand gestures was with the FL State Track and Field team... they were doing the tomahawk chop thing...
Aren't they the Wildcats (never underestimate the educational value of the movie Speed)? If so could explain the "W".

They make a handy laminated wallet card as well. I can barely get my hand in the 'rocker' postion. Gotta work on that.
I am sure that if pressed into service any man could figure it out. Except, I have rarely met women who are into that kind of thing. Maybe JR has some info for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back