MASSACHUSETTS RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CivilCAT

Reaction score
Already in the 8th week after taking the exam...and now I am getting a little impatient about getting my results. My co-worker took the October, 2007 exam and got his result after 9.5 weeks. The weather is nice finally, and trying to figure out how to spend the summer. I want my result!! :unitedstates:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CivilCAT

Not sure if this will help, but I took the April exam last year and I got the results the week of the Fourth of July. It was a painful wait !

Already in the 8th week after taking the exam...and now I am getting a little impatient about getting my results. My co-worker took the October, 2007 exam and got his result after 9.5 weeks.
we're not really in the 8th week just yet. This Friday will be 8 weeks since the exam. 9 and half weeks will put us at June 17th or June 18th. Also, if you look further down on this board, there's a post that says the MA results for the April 2007 exam were out on June 27. Of course, the April '07 exam was on April 20th, while our exam was on the 11th. So if we adjust that June 27th date 9 days earlier, that also puts us at June 18th. Any way you look at it, we're not likely to hear anything before the 3rd week of June.

I took the April exam last year and I got the results the week of the Fourth of July. It was a painful wait !
This year, Friday July 4th is exactly 12 weeks after the exam. That's the time frame that they officially give us for results, although I've heard from co-workers that the wait is typically more like 9-10 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors website, it now says that they're having a meeting this Thursday, June 12th. Perhaps the PE results will be mailed to us all shortly after that meeting, which means that we might get the results early to mid next week. Again, that puts us on or around June 17th. We're getting close :)

FYI: it's been a couple of years now, but when I took the April exam in MA I got notified of the results on 24 June.

Also, when you get the PASS notice you need to pay your first dues/lcense fee prior to them issuing a license number for you. If you pay by credit card over the phone you'll get our license number assignment faster than if you send payment by mail.

on the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors website, it now says that they're having a meeting this Thursday, June 12th. Perhaps the PE results will be mailed to us all shortly after that meeting, which means that we might get the results early to mid next week. Again, that puts us on or around June 17th. We're getting close :)
just a quick update....

I contacted both the Mass state board and the pcshg exam service center today. Apparently, the state board has not recieved the results, and the pcshg told me the score results have not been transmitted via e-mail, and will be sent USPS within the next month. making it only clearer that we need to wait longer!

just a quick update....I contacted both the Mass state board and the pcshg exam service center today. Apparently, the state board has not recieved the results, and the pcshg told me the score results have not been transmitted via e-mail, and will be sent USPS within the next month. making it only clearer that we need to wait longer!
thanks for the update. I guess we're waiting a few more weeks.

pcshg told me the score results have not been transmitted via e-mail, and will be sent USPS within the next month.
Those guys from pcshq are a bunch of liars. I wrote them an email last year asking for april 2007 results. I receive almost the same answer as you; but surprise! that same day my wife found my result on the mailbox. So, don't beleive in that people.

Those guys from pcshq are a bunch of liars. I wrote them an email last year asking for april 2007 results. I receive almost the same answer as you; but surprise! that same day my wife found my result on the mailbox. So, don't beleive in that people.
well that's good news. maybe we'll get the results next week sometime after all...

Hey guys, new to the board but just wanted to you let you know that I contacted PCSHQ to check the status and I was told: "Exam results were mailed yesterday"

Looks like we should all know this week.

a co-worker of mine recieved his Mass PE results today. So they've been sent and we'll all be receiving the results very shortly. perhaps when I get home from work today, that letter will be waiting for me...

Two guys in my office recieved their FE results today as well, so we should hopefully all know today!

Congratulations for those who passed!

Yeah, some of my co-workers also have found their results yesterday - I'm still waiting though.

Have a nice weekend celebrating!!

Back