MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today may be the day! Good luck!
Let us hope for that. I can see the DLLR building across the street from my office and that makes my pain more than anybody else.

Good Luck All !

Let us hope for that. I can see the DLLR building across the street from my office and that makes my pain more than anybody else.
Good Luck All !

I think all of us scored 100% and DLLR is confused whom to fail.

MDElec, I see your name in the Congrats scoll above, how did you find out?

Standby on the party time! :party-smiley-048:
I called the DLLR office again. The guy I talked to told me that results are going to be released "THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY, NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY".....exactly his words.

Well, what to do !

I called the DLLR office again. The guy I talked to told me that results are going to be released "THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY, NEXT WEEK HOPEFULLY".....exactly his words.
Well, what to do !

I emailed the PE Board and was told either today or tomorrow that they would be posted on the website.

I think you have to be careful what question you are asking them...results released could mean via snail mail which certainly could be next week. If you ask when will results be posted online, you may get a different answer.

I emailed the PE Board and was told either today or tomorrow that they would be posted on the website.
I think you have to be careful what question you are asking them...results released could mean via snail mail which certainly could be next week. If you ask when will results be posted online, you may get a different answer.

That can be the case. I asked him when it is going to be released.

Then we still have hope till 5:14pm today.

That can be the case. I asked him when it is going to be released.
Then we still have hope till 5:14pm today.

My hope for today is quickly dwindling...as of 4:30 PM you should know if you are or are not going to post something online. I am beginning to suspect tomorrow is the more likely answer... :brickwall:

My hope for today is quickly dwindling...as of 4:30 PM you should know if you are or are not going to post something online. I am beginning to suspect tomorrow is the more likely answer... :brickwall:

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Its 5:35 already. I think we are very close to knowing.

Good luck to everyone.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Its 5:35 already. I think we are very close to knowing.
Good luck to everyone.

I agree, it has to be tomorrow...

You know what would really suck, remember that movie "Groundhog Day". Imagine living the day before results are released over and over and over....actually that's how it kinda feels. :deadhorse:

I would love to get results tomorrow but I also would like to win the contest of who chose the right day and my money is on Thursday. Doh! I would rather get the results than be right. I think we are probably getting close to crashing the DLLR server because we check the website so much.

Good luck to all!!!

At the risk of sounding crazy and overly repetitive, TODAY is the DAY. Good luck everyone!

Small Print: Void where prohibited, not available in all areas, results may actually arrive when hell freezes over.

Anyone care to call DLLR and see if this is the day. I have done it way to much over the past few weeks to risk it again.

I called DLLR a few mins back... Spoke to one Ms Daniels. She said Letters were mailed out on monday... but she is not sure when the website would be updated.

I dint expect that my first post here will be this interesting... I am going home guys.. Never looked for the mail man so desperately.

I called DLLR a few mins back... Spoke to one Ms Daniels. She said Letters were mailed out on monday... but she is not sure when the website would be updated. I dint expect that my first post here will be this interesting... I am going home guys.. Never looked for the mail man so desperately.

:mail-296:

I spoke with a Pam at DLLR yesterday, and she said they were posting online either yesterday (which obviously didn't happen) or today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called DLLR a few mins back... Spoke to one Ms Daniels. She said Letters were mailed out on monday... but she is not sure when the website would be updated. I dint expect that my first post here will be this interesting... I am going home guys.. Never looked for the mail man so desperately.

I spoke with a Pam at DLLR yesterday, and she said they were posting online either yesterday (which obviously didn't happen) or today.

Seems like we are definitely gonna know today. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back