MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Board of Professional Engineers meets today, June 12thBoard of Examining Engineers meets Tuesday, June 17th

I wonder which is about the test results.

Calender here http://www.dllr.state.md.us/OPL/

Good luck everyone.

Does anyone know what "Examining Engineers" means? Never heard of this board before. Would though be nice to get results next week.

Does anyone know what "Examining Engineers" means? Never heard of this board before. Would though be nice to get results next week.

I am starting to think they don't apply to us. According to this site (http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/occprof/lawindex.htm), they are also referred to as "Stationary Engineers." So it looks like the Thursday meeting, not next Tuesday's, was about the tests.

Oh the joy of speculation

So my fellow MD'ers, will this be the week?

Email response from DLLR 06/16/08:

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Our Exam Coordinator says that the exam results will be mailed out and posted on the website around the last week in June or first week in July.

Dorothy Matricciani

Administrative Secretary

Board for Professional Engineers

[email protected]

410-230-6260

Good work Mr. X. Straight to the source. I am glad to know but wish it were sooner. When I got the email notice that there was a new post I was hoping it was saying someone had received their results.

Email response from DLLR 06/16/08:
Dear Mr. XXXX,

Our Exam Coordinator says that the exam results will be mailed out and posted on the website around the last week in June or first week in July.

Dorothy Matricciani

Administrative Secretary

Board for Professional Engineers

[email protected]

410-230-6260

So last week of June, eh? That is next week right? Please oh please get here soon!

So last week of June, eh? That is next week right? Please oh please get here soon!
This is good info. At least it is 15 days earlier than what they said before. I feel like the results will be posted on their web site this Friday.....

Good luck all !!

This is good info. At least it is 15 days earlier than what they said before. I feel like the results will be posted on their web site this Friday.....
Good luck all !!

Hoepful...that's hopeful!

Guess What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :woot: :winko: :party-smiley-048: :beerchug:

Still quiet in Maryland...

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew, my heart just skipped a beat.
Yea, I apologize but if I didn't keep my sense of humor I would crack. Wouldn't it be neat to be in a state that get its results during the first week? We can always wish...

Let's speculate on the results date. Last year April exam results were posted online on July 1. However, if you count the days between the October 2007 exam and the results date (Jan. 3 2008), that would lead us to June 19th, 2008. Ahhh, the fun of speculating!

Well today is the day I predicted many weeks ago. What do you think, is today THE DAY?

Noting in my mailbox :( I put the DLLR website in my favorites at work. I don't know if I would rather find out there or at home...I guess it depends on the result

Noting in my mailbox :( I put the DLLR website in my favorites at work. I don't know if I would rather find out there or at home...I guess it depends on the result

Spoke with DLLR earlier, results will be mailed next week. Is it possible they will post online tomorrow (Friday)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back