MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so it looks like next week is really it for us here in MD. Either online, or online and a letter. Since this is our last weekend to play this whole waiting game, let's guess what day next week we will see results posted online.

I am now the ultimate pessimist, therefore I am betting next Friday, and will even go one step further and guess not until 5:14 PM. :smileyballs:

Other thoughts?

Okay, so it looks like next week is really it for us here in MD. Either online, or online and a letter. Since this is our last weekend to play this whole waiting game, let's guess what day next week we will see results posted online.
I am now the ultimate pessimist, therefore I am betting next Friday, and will even go one step further and guess not until 5:14 PM. :smileyballs:

Other thoughts?

LOL, I agree with the next Friday...I wonder how you picked 5:14 pm.

I wish the result is posted on Thursday....that is my lucky day !!

Good luck to all. I know how impossible it is, but be patient. Hanging out here helps keep the stress down.

mb, I was using the same formula you used for "Friday, 5:14PM"
Uhhh, I think I break the record visiting the DLLR web site.

It's an awesome formula. As for me, I pretty much just sit on the computer all and press refresh every 5 minutes. :brickwall: It hurts...

It's an awesome formula. As for me, I pretty much just sit on the computer all and press refresh every 5 minutes. :brickwall: It hurts...
I called DLLR. The secretary is out of office from today to Wedensday. I don't know how that is going to affect the day we are going to get our results.

I am exhausted !!

I called DLLR. The secretary is out of office from today to Wedensday. I don't know how that is going to affect the day we are going to get our results.
I am exhausted !!

Is this the number you called? 410-230-6260. Whats taking them so long? :brickwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am exhausted !!
I don't think it will affect the Tues. or Wed. timeline, at this point, it has to be done and sitting on someone's desk.

I can't believe the national pass rates are already posted and we don't have our results. The results must be ready to distribute. What is the delay?!?! :BS:

This process is evil. :vadar:

I feel like I have been waiting so long I am :eek:ld-025:

Hopefully I will be doing this come Thursday afternoon. :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back