Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on SC?
I'm wondering the same thing
I think historically SC comes out the second day. Funny thing I'm not even the person that took the PE (my wife took it) but I'm more interested in finding out than she is.
All the PEs I work with say it's typically more toward the middle of December so I dunno if they are releasing early or these other states are always that much quicker.

no, 10-12 weeks is the bs excuse that they use to make people stop calling and leave them alone

no, 10-12 weeks is the bs excuse that they use to make people stop calling and leave them alone
Ah, well thats unfortunate. Either way, based on past experience I'm ready to wait till Monday, 12/16 to find out here in MA. Just discovered the forums this time around...seeing other states results come in real time makes it extra painful.

Also, for the thread starter - I saw someone post in another thread that Maine has released.

Ah, well thats unfortunate. Either way, based on past experience I'm ready to wait till Monday, 12/16 to find out here in MA. Just discovered the forums this time around...seeing other states results come in real time makes it extra painful.
yes it does.

SC is usually a day or two after the first states to release. The first states have come in quicker than normal this time around.

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK

8lQrdV1.png

Guess we playing the waiting game again for NJ. Good luck NJ mike this my second go around

Back