Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone entered their name in Virginia DPOR license checkup to see if the new PE names are up?

VA won't update the website until after the results are released. I got the notice 5/31 and my license became active 6/7.

The civil dropped 6% April (71) and October (65)��
The drop in October is because it is during football seasoon. It makes it harder to stay focus and study.
I know that I would have done (or will do) much better in April for that exact reason. No football and little to no baseball during the weeks leading up to that exam time.

I contacted VA DPOR and she said results will be out after the first of the year. I hope she was just trying to get people to stop calling. Why does VA feel the need to hold the scores?

Guys, I'm really sorry. I had marked that my partner was from IL, but he's actually in Indiana. Being a southern boy, we sometimes mess up our midwestern states. Indiana was released by email this morning, sometime before 10:15 EST when he told me.

People called after the April exam and they said the same thing up to minutes before the results were released.

So far it doesn't seem like any state has posted their resutls earlier than they did in April.

If states continue to post at the same rate after the April exam then we should be expecting more results from NJ, IL, IN, MI, UT, IA, AK and AZ by today.

The rest of us will probably have to wait a little longer. But before you complain about state taking so long just be thankful you didn't take the exam in PA (unless you did!). Seems their resutls take weeks after every other state to be posted.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

The civil dropped 6% April (71) and October (65)��
The drop in October is because it is during football seasoon. It makes it harder to stay focus and study.
I know that I would have done (or will do) much better in April for that exact reason. No football and little to no baseball during the weeks leading up to that exam time.
I had to give up deer season. And I drew a special permit tag for a doe. Grrrr. At least I passed so now my spring and summer fishing plans won't get ruined by studying - just by the birth of kid #4.

So far it doesn't seem like any state has posted their resutls earlier than they did in April.

If states continue to post at the same rate after the April exam then we should be expecting more results from NJ, IL, IN, MI, UT, IA, AK and AZ by today.

The rest of us will probably have to wait a little longer. But before you complain about state taking so long just be thankful you didn't take the exam in PA (unless you did!). Seems their resutls take weeks after every other state to be posted.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

PA test taker here......... awesome

I think they are all done for the day.

:waitwall:

MO added. This will also probably be my last post until Tuesday. If I have some downtime at the airport or something, I'll try to update. Good luck everyone, and congrats to the new PEs!

JNNuF.png

I realize I've become an unreliable character witness with my mixup, but IN really did post this morning. Heard from two that passed there now.

Back