Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can anyone do "real" work today???????

Louisiana results are in as of 15 minutes ago.

I passed Mechanical - Materials and Machine Design.

I passed in NC, and my study partner passed in IL. I hadn't seen anyone mention IL results yet. He received them this morning.

I'm useless today too and probably won't even find out today. Seems like VA is always a couple of days behind.

Added WA, CO, IL, LA

pFUFK.png

Just called the Alabama Board. The lady told me that the results were placed in the mail this morning. Should be received tomorrow. Saturday for outo of staters.... maybe even today.

I'm doing a highly technical visual analysis (aka flipping back and forth between maps) of Oct 2012, Apr 2012, and Oct 2011. Looks like a lot of states slipped from Wed to Thurs. No "Friday" states that I can see have improved to a Wed or Thurs release.

I think because they were released so late in the day yesterday it didn't give the states much time.

Added AL. I also added NE today based on their facebook. If someone knows any better for NE, let me know.

iUvnD.png

Last October there were 22 states +DC released by the second day. In April there were 32 +DC released by the second day.

So far today we are at 20+DC. If the trend continues, by the end of today hopefully 2/3 of states will have their results released or mailed!

Back