Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Tennessee. It takes them two-three more days just send it out in snail mail?

SC should be next to release the results because NCEES is located near Clemson University in South Carolina and it seems they have a history of releasing the results early.

By the way our state motto is "Dun Spiro Spero" which means "While I Breathe, I Hope."

My chat with NCEES:

Hello

It is true that PE results have been released?

8:48 amSupportYes, they have been released to state boards. As soon as your state board gives NCEES permission to release to examinees you will get en email

Come on Florida, don't let me down on this one! Reserve the disappointment for elections and absurdity!

MA DPL has a meeting starting now with Exam Task Force Report on the agenda. Wondering if that's the approval of the NCEES report followed by release of scores.

VA has their board meeting today as well at 9:30, hope they get them out soon.

I wish someone with a smartphone would notify NCEES immediately following the vote (if there even is a vote...) but more likely they will use carrier pigeon.

I think for my next deadline at work I'm going to tell them 8-10 weeks, then go completely radio-silent for two months, then drop the deliverable on them BOOM!

I wish someone with a smartphone would notify NCEES immediately following the vote (if there even is a vote...) but more likely they will use carrier pigeon.

I think for my next deadline at work I'm going to tell them 8-10 weeks, then go completely radio-silent for two months, then drop the deliverable on them BOOM!
More like a turtle with a broken leg.

Back